FORESTPATH LTD is committed to respecting and protecting your privacy. We wish to be transparent on how we process your data and show you that we are accountable with the GDPR in relation to not only processing your data but ensuring you understand your rights as a client.
It is the intention of this privacy statement to explain to you the information practices of FORESTPATH LTD in relation to the information we collect about you.
For the purposes of the GDPR the data controller is:
- FORESTPATH LTD
- Contact details of FORESTPATH LTD
- When we refer to ‘we’ it is FORESTPATH LTD
Please read this Statement carefully as this sets out the basis on which any personal data we collect from you, or that you provide to us, will be processed by us.
Who are we?
Our Data Protection Officer / GDPR Owner and data protection representatives can be contacted directly here:
- Data Protection Officer
- Telephone: 041-9810583
Purpose for processing your data
Why are we processing your data? Our legal basis
In order for us to provide you with the details requested in your enquiry [FORESTPATH LTD] need to collect personal data.
Our reason (lawful reason) for processing your data under the GDPR is:
- FORESTPATH LTD In response to your enquiry.
In any event, FORESTPATH LTD are committed to ensuring that the information we collect and use is appropriate for this purpose, and does not constitute an invasion of your privacy.
How will FORESTPATH LTD use the personal data it collects about me?
FORESTPATH LTD will process (collect, store and use) the information you provide in a manner compatible with the EU’s General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). We will endeavour to keep your information accurate and up to date, and not keep it for longer than is necessary.
Special categories of personal data
If we collect any special categories of personal data (e.g. health, religious beliefs, racial, ethnic origin – financial information is not classified as special categories of personal data) – we will ensure the below
- we will obtain your explicit consent
Who we are sharing your data with?
FORESTPATH LTD will never pass your personal data on to third-party service providers contracted to FORESTPATH LTD in the course of dealing with you.
Data subject rights:
FORESTPATH LTD facilitate you, our clients, rights in line with our data protection policy and the subject access request procedure. This is available on request.
- Right of access: you have the right to request a copy of the information that we hold about you.
- Right of rectification: you have a right to correct data that we hold about you that is inaccurate or incomplete.
- Right to be forgotten: in certain circumstances you can ask for the data we hold about you to be erased from our records.
- Right to restriction of processing: where certain conditions apply to have a right to restrict the processing.
- Right of portability: you have the right to have the data we hold about you transferred to another organisation.
- Right to object: you have the right to object to certain types of processing such as direct marketing.
- Right to object to automated processing, including profiling: you also have the right to be subject to the legal effects of automated processing or profiling.
- Right to judicial review: in the event that FORESTPATH LTD refuses your request under rights of access, we will provide you with a reason as to why.
All of the above requests will be forwarded on should there be a third party involved as we have indicated in the processing of your personal data.
Additional information we are providing you with to ensure we are transparent and fair with our processing
Retention of your personal data
Data will not be held for longer than is necessary for the purpose(s) for which they were obtained. FORESTPATH LTD will process personal data in accordance with our retention schedule. This retention schedule has been governed by our internal governance.
In the event that you wish to make a complaint about how your personal data is being processed by FORESTPATH LTD or how your complaint has been handled, you have the right to lodge a complaint directly with the supervisory authority and Organisation Name’s data protection representatives Data Protection Officer / GDPR Owner
If we intend to further process your personal data for a purpose other than for which the data was collected, we will provide this information prior to processing this data.
If we have received your personal data from another source:
FORESTPATH LTD have collected your personal data as a result of your enquiry from an external venue sourcing site.
We want to share any other information required to demonstrate that the processing is fair and transparent.
The Categories of personal data we have collected are:
- Email address
- Phone number
We do not share your data externally.
If we have received your personal data from another source we will endeavour to share with you:
- one month of obtaining the personal data, in accordance with the specific circumstances of the processing;
- at the first instance of communicating in circumstances where the personal data is used to communicate with the data subject;
- when personal data is first disclosed in circumstances where the personal data is disclosed to another recipient.
Your privacy is important to us. If you have any queries, questions or comments regarding this Statement, please do not hesitate to contact us.Privacy Statement